Friday, August 27, 2010

Writing

Just a quickie.

I've been wandering around the country and enjoying my birthday with my friends and family for the past week or so so haven't had much chance for creativeness other than in the way of stories and small screenplay ideas.
I've been half in the mood to write some more of a piece of fiction i hope to publish in the next few years when i've formed it properly but haven't got round to it. When i was at my brother's house this last weekend, I suddenly had the right words and got them all down on paper. So i know where i need to go with that at the moment. It just feels like i have to push my characters through walls of treacle to get them where i think i need them to be.

I'll be in Wales for a family holiday this week and the week after that i'll (hopefully) be in Éire visiting a friend of mine which i'm REALLY looking forward to :).

Hope all is well and fullfilling.

V.

No comments:

Post a Comment